Review: i-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 23 Turquoise circle lens

Hi cuties! Today I have a new circle lens review from Uniqso, this time for a totally new brand I've never seen and never read about before, it's the i-Codi (don't forget to check the link to see all the lenses of this brand) and I chose the lovely Turquoise pair because I was searching for the perfect color for my Nozomi Tojo cosplay! The color looked really vibrant and cool so I was really curious to try them.


























Look how cute the package is! It has a lovely rhombus print both on the packace and the bottles! As always I got the parcel in few days with DHL shipping without problems with the custom (I notice a lot of people always ask me about this, don't worry you won't get custom if you order two pair of circle lenses :D).




Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     15mm
Processing Time     2-3 working days
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%

















The color is a vibrant turquoise, I don't know why in the pic it looks more blue but in real life it's a perfect turquoise shade with a cute hint of green! The diameter is quite big and it gives a lovely dolly look to your eyes, if you're searching for the lenses for the Nozomi Tojo cosplay this pair is totally perfect for your need! They also have a big water quantity so they're really comfortable even if you weare them for a lot of hours. The design is really cute and it's great over my brown eyes, but I'm sure this pair will be perfect on light eyes too! Of course they come with prescription! To match my lenses I took some pics with my Nozomi cosplay, the wig is also from Uniqso and you can find the full review about it HERE!

























































































Color ★★★★ lovely turquoise shade that fits perfectly brown eyes!
Design ★★★★☆ simple and cute design
Enlargement ★★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ really comfy
Pros:
- lovely design and color
- perfect for j-fashions looks and cosplay
- BIG enlargement effect
- really comfy
Cons:
- not apt for a daily look

As always don't forget you can use the code "vanilla" to get a 10% discount on your Uniqso order :D!

12 commenti:

  1. The colour is super pretty and vibrant!

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow they are super pretty! The colour looks great on you~ Really vibrant!

    RispondiElimina
  3. woaaaaah Nozomi samaaaaa T^T those lenses are perfect and aaaah im still spazzing with your nozomi cosplayyyy !!! forgive me geeking out haha!
    please do more lovelive cosplay onegaiiiii

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too sweet dear TuT ♡♡♡♡ I hope I can do more love live cosplay in future!

      Elimina
  4. They are super beautiful. I love the colour so much.

    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow amazing!
    follow for follow?

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.