Metal cat

































Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tee Tostadora - Cardigan Sammydress - Skirt h&m - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

One of my favorite looks is to combine a mini skirt with a printed t-shirt and a long cardigan for my usual witchy vibe, so I was so happy to coordinate this amazing tee (look how cute it is!!) with a lovely tartan skirt I bought this summer during my last travel, but I totally forgot to show you eheh. I also have a new great discount code if you want to buy a lovely printed tee like mine :D from the 16th until the 22th of this month you can use the code REGALI10 you'll get a 10% discount on your order! Really great idea if you want to make some cool presents for Christmas! I just started with the Christmas presents for my friends, I really hope I'm not the only one ahah!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.