Gloom

04:20




























Hat h&m - T-shirt Black Sanctuary - Cardigan Dresslink - Tights Taobao - Boots Glad News

Today the weather is so warm and sunny it looks like spring! A good chance to take some pics with light clothes without freezing to death ahahah. The outfit is quite simple but it has a lot of my favorite pieces, it's also super comfy! Yesterday I shared a poll on my Twitter to ask you which kind of posts would you like to see on my blog, if you don't mind share with me your ideas 'cause even if the "makeup" looks like the winner I don't know if you want reviews, swatches, tutorials, etc! I'm always looking for interesting new posts to share with you, thanks to everyone who spent time to vote/comment :D

4 commenti:

  1. This outfit is pretty perfect! You have a really amazing style *-*
    I love the vest so much, this brand is totally cool! And this wig omg *-* I need to have one of these.
    Do you know how to style wigs? Could you do a tutorial?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much ♡ I hope to have some free time soon so I can do it :D

      Elimina
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love your boots <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.