Review: i-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 26 Crystal Water

Hi guys! 
Finally a new circle lenses review from Uniqso, I'm really excited to show you this pair of lenses because, after many many years of searching, I finally found the perfect blue pair of lenses! I'm talking about the i-Codi Colors of The Wind No 26 Crystal Water! I have always problems with blue lenses, sometimes the color is too fake, sometimes they're too tiny or too big, sometimes I don't like how the color suits my skin tone or my brown eyes, but this pair is totally perfect for me!




















I got them without problems with the Fedex shipping! If you have problems with Dhl lately I really recommend trying this courier :D

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 2 Tones
Diameter 15mm
Replacement Period 12 months
Water Content 38%
















As you can see the color is so beautiful, bright and natural at the same time, I'm so in love with the simple design which blends the color so well with my natural brown eyes. The diameter is quite big but the effect is still really natural on my tiny eyes, the best thing is even if they're big they're super comfortable! I wore them a lot the past month and I can totally say it's one of the comfiest pair I ever tried! The lenses are available with prescription as well! You can find the pair here.




The lenses are so visible but natural at the same time *_*!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous blue color that fits really well brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- the color is a gorgeous blue shade that fits really well dark eyes!
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for both j-fashion coords and cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.