Back to school #1



















Hat h&m - Choker Romwe - Tshirt SheIn - Skirt h&m - Jacket Romwe - Shoes Windsor Smith

Hi guys! I really wanted to do something back to school themed this year, I never did it so I think it would be a nice idea to change my usual outfits posts a bit. I wanted to do a lookbook video but I had no time to film it lately so I think I'm gonna do an autumnal video in October (and of course a Halloween video too!). This outfit is a classic for school season, plaid skirts are always perfect with printed and comfy tees like this one (the print is super cute and available in white too!), I added a gorgeous all distressed light colored denim jacket and a choker. I don't joke when I say I love every single detail in this outfit and it's kinda rare for me! The jacket also reminds me a lot the denim one from Unif which is way more expensive :D this is the perfect cheap alternative! Let me know of course what you think of the whole look! Romwe also shared a big sales for the last days of summer, check it here, there are so many nice things for super cheap prices!!

2 commenti:

  1. This outfit looks so good on you! I fell in love with that skirt, it has such a lovely colors *_*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.