Back to school #2





























Headband Spinns - Jacket Romwe - Sweater Romwe - Skirt h&m - Bag The Grunge Monkey - Shoes Yru - Necklace Vivienne Westwood

Hi guys! I'm so glad I'm finally back with my usual blog schedule, I'm sure you noticed I posted less and I wasn't really active on my social medias accounts the past couple of weeks, but I was really stressed for the last University exams for this year and I totally was out of energy :( I'm so happy to be back to my usual routine, can't wait to start again my work out and eat properly ahah! This is another comfy back to school look, I recently got this cute jacket which is perfect for daily looks, super comfy and casual and it fits almost every cozy coord! I paired it with a super soft distressed sweatshirt, red plaid skirt, tote bag and platform shoes. Just take a minute to look how pretty this Vaporeon tote bag is! I'm so in love with it ahah and I can't wait to play the new Pokemon game :D are there other pokemon fans??  Maybe I'm the only one who is still playing with Pokemon Go ahah! The bag is a limited edition so hurry up before they're gone! 

2 commenti:

  1. This outfit looks so comfy! I really want to do casual rokku again, but I need to buy some more clothes tehe!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.