Moon




















































Hat h&m - Necklace Weirdbrain creation - Wig Evahair - Jumpsuit SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I recently got this gorgeous jumpsuit in the mail, I'm not really into jumpsuits because I don't find most of them comfortable (especially if you go to the toilet a lot lol), this one is really fresh and cozy, it fits a lot of different sizes because it's all elastic! You can also wear the sleeves in two different ways which is a nice and original touch too. I paired it with my favorite boots and this long wig to create a perfect witchy look :D! Let me know if you like it! I also shared a new video on my youtube channel (you can see it HERE) about my favorite foundations for pale skins, I'll do my best to start adding the English subs after my exams so everyone can understand what I'm saying ahah, but I'm pretty proud of myself I shared every week one video which is a goal for me!

2 commenti:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! Gosh this really makes me want to get lots of black clothes now... And a hat! <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.