Review: I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 36 Angel Violet Uniqso

Hi guys! 
Finally a new circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso! I chose a new violet pair this time, the I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 36 Angel Violet, I love this pair so much, it became one of my favorite violet lenses!






























I got the parcel in a few days with Fedex shipping! With this shipping method I don't have customs problems anymore, really recommended! :D

















This violet lenses pair is really bright and visible, I love this shade! The best thing is the outer line dark brown instead of the classic black so it makes the lenses way more natural even if the color is not! I think this pair is great both for cosplay and j-fashions coords because they're really gorgeous and visible even if you shoot the pics with a certain distance! As all the I-Codi lenses I already have in my collection they're really comfortable and I can wear them for a lot of hours without problems. They comes with prescription as well! You can fin the lenses here.




















































As you can see they're really visible and perfect on dark eyes!

 Color ★★★★ gorgeous violet color that fits really well brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- violet color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for both j-fashion coords and daily use
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.