Triple Moon



















































Hat Romwe - Top Witch Worldwide - Choker Witch Worldwide Skirt h&m - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was kinda hectic with so many events to attend I feel really tired ahahah. I'm so happy to show you some new cool things I got from the American brand Witch Worlwide, I think it's the perfect brand for every witch around :D they fit so well my style! One of the best things is you can choose almost every size, I don't joke there are so many different sizes that fit everyone and it's something rare to find lately in a world who forces girls to become more and more skinny...so I totally support a brand who can offer the best size range to everyone! People outside the USA should know they could receive a customs fee ;)! There are some other things I can't wait to show you from this brand, stay tuned :D! 

1 commento:

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfect! I love that leather skirt, and you look so amazing! It sucks that there might be a customs fee though... But I'm still going to check it out as I'm definitely feeling witchy vibes at the moment!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.