Review: Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Red

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens review for you :) always for my favorite shop Uniqso! I completed a new cosplay so I chose a pair to fit it, the Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Red. I 've never tried a pair of circle lenses from this brand before so I was really curious about the quality!





























I got the lenses in the Sweety package so maybe they're from the same brand but with different names? The shipping was super fast with Fedex and I hadn't problems with the customs! Really recommended if you already had problems with Dhl :D

As you can see the lenses are super big and the red color pops up a lot over my natural brown eyes! The diameter is REALLY big but they're really comfortable even if you wear them for a lot of hours thanks to the 55% of water content. The red color is really visible and bright, perfect for cosplay :D. the design is really simple and great to fit almost every look without problems, the black thick outer line is really cute too! I really recommend this pair of lenses if you're looking for a nice and super big red pair for cosplay!



The lenses are super visible even in distant pictures as you can see! I'm so in love with them **!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous red color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- red color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect cosplay and event's pics
- BIG diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! And don't forget to check the Halloween SALE!

3 commenti:

  1. These look lovely on you! :3

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.